Booking Terms &. Condition
Any reference to either 'us', 'we' or the' Owner' in these Booking Conditions refers to Wendy Stait & Allen Edmondson. "You" or "your" are references to the person making the booking and all members of the holiday party. So that you understand the basis of the contract between you and us when you book your accommodation, we have laid out as clearly as possible, the conditions on which your booking is made. Nothing in these conditions affects your normal statutory rights.
1.Your booking. You must be at least 21 years old when you book your accommodation. The home isn’t suitable for Hen or Stag parties. Your booking is made as a consumer and you acknowledge that no liability can be accepted for any business losses howsoever suffered or incurred by you. When we issue our written confirmation to you we enter into a contract with you, which is subject to these Booking Conditions. We have the right to refuse any booking prior to the issue of our written confirmation, and if we do this we will tell you in writing and promptly refund any money you have paid us. You may not add to the party size stated on your booking form without prior consent from the owners.
2. Paying for your accommodation A deposit of 25% of the holiday cost and an additional £100 breakage/additional cleaning deposit is payable by cheque or bank transfer at the time of booking. At this point your booking becomes binding. The balance of the booking cost must be received by us no later than 8 weeks before your arrival date. We cannot accept credit/debit card payments for the balance or breakage deposit, If you book less than 8 weeks before the arrival date, payment of the total cost, including the £100 breakage/additional cleaning deposit is due straightaway. On receipt of the full balance you will receive the key details and directions.
3. Cancellation of booking by you. The booking deposit is non-refundable under any circumstances. If you do need to cancel, it is important that you tell us, so that we may attempt to re-let your booking and minimise your loss. If we are able to re-let at the same price the balance will be refunded to you. We recommend that you take out a holiday cancellation insurance to protect you against this loss.
3a Changing the date of a booking. If you wish to change the booking date you will have to cancel the original booking and the normal cancellation policy will prevail regardless of any subsequent booking made.
4. Cancellation of booking by us. If we have to cancel your booking in advance for any reason you will be refunded the full amount of the booking. Our liability would not extend beyond this refund.
5. Damage to property. Please take care when staying in the property. You are responsible to the Owner for the actual costs of any breakage or damage in or to the accommodation, along with any additional costs that may result, which are caused by you or your party. These costs may be deducted from your deposit, but are not limited to that amount. You may be billed for the difference - between this and the actual cost of the repairs. Any damage must be reported immediately to the owner.
Please read the information & appliances folder on arrival for guidance on using appliances.
6. Accidents, injury and personal property. The Owner shall have no liability to you for the damage, loss, death or personal injury to you or any member of your party, or any possessions or vehicles. You must take all necessary steps to safeguard your personal property.
7. Smoking. The property is non-smoking however, guests are welcome to smoke in the grounds well away from any entrances or windows and cigarette ends must be disposed of in the bin.
8. Website and advertisements. The Owners aim to ensure that the information and descriptions provided are accurately conveyed on the official website (www.sunnyweymouth.co.uk) and any authorised third-party websites or advertisements. We cannot accept responsibility for any changes or closures to local area amenities or attractions mentioned on the website or advertised elsewhere.
9. Parking There is parking for 3 cars, one space directly outside the front door, one adjacent in front of no. 69 and one in top residential car park in the numbered bay.
10. Key. The key to the house should be kept in safe place at all times and should not be given to anyone else other than those in your booking party. Should a key be lost then the price of a new lock and multiple keys will be billed to you.
11. Arrival and Departure times. You can arrive at your accommodation after 3pm on the start date of your holiday and you must leave by 10:30am on the last day.
12. During your stay. The Owner is entitled to refuse to hand over to you or to repossess the accommodation if they reasonably believe that any damage, drunken, unruly or anti-social behaviour is likely to be caused by you or your party or if has been caused. You cannot allow more people than you have booked to stay in the accommodation without our permission. You may not carry out any form of trade or business from the property, nor may you sub-let any part of the buildings. The house is in a quiet residential area and you must pay due consideration to the neighbours and avoid late-night noise (after l0pm). We will treat contravention of any of these rules as a cancellation by you and Section 3 will apply. You must allow the Owner or any representative of the Owner access at any reasonable time during your stay.
13. Pets. The house has a strict No Pet policy which is non-negotiable. This is for health/allergy reasons. If a pet is found on the premises you will be required to remove it immediately and may be charged for specialist cleaning. We are however unable to guarantee a 100% allergen-free environment.
14. Cleaning on departure. You agree to keep the accommodation clean and tidy as found and leave it in a similar condition. The following basic level of cleanliness is required on departure; Crockery and cutlery washed/dried and put away, obvious spills removed and any furniture moved restored to original position. Failure to meet this standard will result in a cleaning charge against your deposit. Please don’t allow children to eat food in the bedroom including crisps and sweets.
15. Problems & Complaints. Every effort has been made to ensure that you have an enjoyable and memorable holiday and to date we have had no serious complaints or problems! If however, you have any problem or cause for complaint it is essential that you contact us immediately to give us the chance to resolve it. We value your custom and want you to return!